The final LISW19 Events Calendar will feature over 200 industry functions and networking opportunities in London during the week of 9-13 September 2019.
With so many to choose from, the issue will be deciding which ones you, or your colleagues, can’t afford to miss! We have included various selection options:
Select a category at the top of the calendar:
- Ports & Logistics
- Business Services
- Maritime Technical and Commercial Services
- Personnel Support & Careers
- Representative Organisations, Entities and Bodies
Who will be coming to LISW19?
Major players and leaders from global shipping and related industries will attend the 140 or so events to be held during the week. Attendance categories are:
- Ship Owners
- Ship Managers
- Ship Brokers
Ports & Logistics
- Port Operators
- Terminal Operators
- Logistics Specialist Companies
- Freight operators
- Insurers (including P&I)
- Stock Exchanges
Maritime Technical and Commercial Services
- Merchant / naval shipbuilding, ship conversion and repair
- Marine equipment (merchant, naval and scientific)
- Oil and gas offshore installation, servicing, operation, maintenance & decommissioning
- Marine renewable energy, offshore installation, servicing , operation, maintenance and decommissioning
- Offshore mining
- Leisure marine and small commercial vessels
- Marine science and oceanography
- Marine technical consultancy
- Ship Builders
- Emerging Technologies
- Ship Suppliers
- Specialists e.g. Classification Societies
Personnel Support & Careers
- Maritime Education Bodies (universities/colleges/schools)
- Maritime Training and Skills Organisations
- Maritime Recruitment Specialists
Representative Organisations, Entities and Bodies
- Industry Bodies
- Regulators (international and domestic)
- Regional/Devolved Administration Support Organisations
Select a programme type at the top of the calendar:
- Free to attend
- Invitation only
Select a time of day at the top of the calendar:
- All Day
For further information including programme details, how to register and contact details simply click into the event listing. Use the back button to return to the calendar to continue browsing.
Export to Outlook
You can also export events to outlook and view them by week, day – it’s your choice!
Download the free LISW19 App
For a fully searchable database of LISW19 Events, by day, organiser and category download the LISW19 App here:
- Add events to your schedule
- Set reminders
- Add notes and book marks
- View a location map, get journey information from event to event
- Register your contact details to enable other LISW19 attendees to reach out and connect with you (NB: you are 100% in control of who sees your data at all times).
So browse away and get yourself registered – but if you need additional information either contact the organiser direct or the LISW19 Events Team on email@example.com and we will get your query answered and get you back on your LISW19 journey!
Event contact information
If you have any questions regarding the LISW19 Events Calendar please contact the LISW19 Events Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For queries regarding individual LISW19 Events please contact the organiser on the contact details provided in the event listing.