BLUE Communications hosts a breakfast debate exploring the evolving role of PR, marketing and communications in the global shipping industry, the progress made and the future direction. With corporate brand and reputation an increasingly valuable commodity, what are we getting right, what can we do better, and what lessons can we learn from other sectors?
• Klavs Valskov, Brand Director at General Electric and former Chief Communications Officer at Maersk Line
• Richard Meade, Editor, Lloyd’s List
• Yvonne Harley, Head of Communications, V.Group
• Faz Peermohamed, Partner, Global Head of Shipping, Ince & Co
• Nick Blythe, Executive Director, BLUE Communications
Free to attend, refreshments provided.