This event aims to inform careers professionals and youth leaders on the merits and opportunities of a career at sea for the next generation. Representatives from shipping companies, superyacht organisations, maritime education and training institutions and a host of others will provide a detailed picture of the entry routes, apprenticeships and training and employment opportunities across this sector.
With a networking lunch, the Ju-SEA Juice Bar, an evening reception on board a ship, and the exclusive launch of our next ‘Careers at Sea’ campaign – this is an event not to miss!
This FREE event is a chance to:
• Speak to Maritime Industry professionals to understand the broad range of possibilities in this thriving sector.
• Learn about where your food comes from by tucking into a delicious drink from our Ju-SEA juice bar
• Learn about the huge range of free resources available to schools, colleges, and youth groups which include visits from Careers at Sea Ambassadors and workshops delivered by the Sea Cadets Mobile Engineering Pods.
• Step aboard a ship, see how it works and talk to the seafarers on-board responsible for all vessel operations.
• Network with fellow careers professionals over lunch and a drinks reception.