Mersey Maritime is gearing up for London International Shipping Week this September. In collaboration with Peel Ports, Liverpool John Moores University and Invest Liverpool, our ‘Investing in a Connected Future’ conference will bring Liverpool to London and throw the doors open to opportunities that exist for business within the UK’s most prestigious Port City.
Hosted by Louise Minchin (BBC Broadcaster and Journalist) and opened by the Rt Hon John Hayes CBE MP, Minister for Transport this pivotal event will look at the big themes in maritime today and what the future holds. Innovators and thought leaders from the sector will share insights and engage in debate with leading figures from other industries such as automotive, digital and manufacturing. Investing in a Connected Future will be a unique event with a fantastic line up of speakers.
We do hope you will be able to join us!
• Stephen Carr, Commercial Director , Peel Ports Group
• Jerome Wildsmith, Head of Supply Chain B&M Retail Ltd
• Mark Povall, Director Air Service Development Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
• Colin Sinclair, Chief Executive of Knowledge Quarter Liverpool
• Jamie Gray, Associate Director Maritime & Aviation, Royal HaskoningDHV
• Mark Rayner, COO, BAC
• Prof. Nigel Weatherill DL DSc FREng FRSA, Vice Chancellor of Liverpool John Moores University
• Mike Houghton, Managing Director Siemens Process Industries and Drivers UK & IRL
• Iain Mackinnon, Secretary to the Maritime Skills Alliance
• Prof. Ahmed Al-Shamma’a, Executive Dean, Liverpool John Moores University
• Sean Dignam, Business Development, James Troop & Co