- This event has passed.
Geopolitics of Shipping
September 12 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
This event explores how geopolitics impact the shipping industry, focusing on:
- Why shipping is intrinsically caught up by global conflicts
- Will protectionist policies, the rise of AI, cybercrime and climate change bring major disruption to world trade?
This event will feature keynote speaker Richard Wilcox, Diplomat, UN Special Advisor, who on behalf of the UN helped negotiate the 2022 UN Black Sea Grain Initiative.
We are pleased to announce the following speakers will also be joining us:
- Sam Selvadurai, Deputy Director Strategy and Head of Policy Unit, Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office
- Elisabeth Braw, Senior Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
- William Fairclough, Managing Director, Wah Kwong
- Cormac Mc Garry, Associate Director, Control Risks
Register now to secure your place.
Should you have any queries regarding the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.