Press Briefing Pack for Accredited Media
We would like to thank our Accredited Media for their enthusiasm and support for LISW.
Press passes will provide you with free access to all open events. Please also bring PHOTO ID as this may be needed for security purposes at some venues.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO BRING PRESS PASSES AND IDENTIFICATION WITH YOU TO ALL LISW EVENTS. ADMISSION CANNOT BE GUARANTEED WITHOUT.
Please note that there are three categories of events:
• Open events – feel free to drop into the event (green panel).
• Ticketed events – press are welcome to join these events, but we ask you to contact the event organisers to make them aware of your intention (pink panel).
• Invitation only – should you have a special interest in one of these events then please contact the organisers and advise them of that interest (blue panel).
• Additional events are being added all the time so you are advised to refer to the events calendar on the LISW website for the latest status.
ONLINE PRESS ROOM
Visit the online Press Room at https://londoninternationalshippingweek.com/news and obtain immediate access to the latest information:
• Press Releases – downloaded by the organisers as the events happen.
• Speaker Bureau – need a quote? Want the inside track on an issue? Visit the speaker bureau where more than fifty profiles of senior industry spokespersons and contact details will be posted shortly.
• Press information – LISW briefing notes.
1. Willis Towers Watson Marine
Address: The Willis Building, 51 Lime Street, London, EC3M 7DQ
Access: Please go to main reception where you will be issued with your visitor pass. Your bags will be passed through a security check and you will be escorted to the Media Room. On leaving you will need to hand back your visitors pass, should you wish to return to the Press Centre you will need to collect another visitor pass at main reception.
Facilities: Wi-Fi access details will be in the room. Refreshments will be provided.
2. Lloyds Register
Address: 71 Fenchurch St, London EC3M 4BS
Access: As you enter the lobby, the Press Centre will be on the left hand side, indicated by a banner.
Facilities: Wi-Fi access details will available. Refreshments will be available to purchase.
1. UK Chamber of Shipping
Address: 30 Park St, London SE1 9EQ
Access: Sign in on the ground floor, then take the lift to the first floor. Pass through a glass door to an area with seating.
Should you have an urgent need for an interview room please pass through the open door on the right of the seating area and speak to Eileen Salmon at the reception desk, She will arrange access to the office area and one of the rooms there (subject to availability).
Wi-Fi: Instructions on how to access the Wi-Fi will be visible and available in the seating area.
2. Baltic Exchange
Address: 38 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8BH
Access: Further details tba.
This will enable you to keep up to date, in real-time, on the LISW17 schedule of events, event news and sponsors, and enable you to interact with attendees before and during the event. Available on the App store.
The LISW Conference – Thursday 14 September
The Grosvenor House Hotel
The Great Room at the Grosvenor House
86 – 90 Park Lane
On arrival please use the dedicated, pedestrian entrance on Park Lane.
Registration: 9.00am for 9.45 start
• The Jeeves Suite will serve as a green room and can be used for interviews.
• Free Wi-Fi will be available throughout the event space.
FOR PRESS ENQUIRIES CONCERNING LISW PLEASE CONTACT ELABORATE COMMUNICATIONS ON
+44 1296 682356
– FOR ENQUIRIES REGARDING INDIVIDUAL EVENTS PLEASE CONTACT THE EVENT ORGANISER-
Updated 4 September 2017