Shipping Innovation Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website (www.test.londoninternationalshippingweek.com) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Definitions and InterpretationIn this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings: “Account” - means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of site; “Cookie” - means a small text file placed on your computer or device by our Site when you visit certain parts of Site and/or when you use certain features of our Site. Details of the Cookies used by our Site are set out in Part 14, below; and “Cookie Law” - means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
2. Information About UsOur Site is owned and operated by Shipping Innovation Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 8033419 Registered address: Shipping Innovation Ltd, Petrospot House, Somerville Court, Trinity Way, Adderbury, Oxfordshire, OX17 3SN, United Kingdom.
4. What is Personal Data?Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’. Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
5. What Are My Rights?Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 13 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us or a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
6. What Data Do We Collect?Depending upon your use of our Site, we may collect some or all of the following personal data:
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Business name
- Job title
- Payment information
- Information about your preferences and interests
- IP address
- Web browser type and version
- Operating system
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on our Site, and the site you exit to.
7. How Do You Use My Personal Data?Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to our Site;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on our Site;
- Supplying our products and services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Personalising and tailoring our products and services for you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information by email or post that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. We may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email and/or telephone and/or post and/or text message with information, news, and offers on our products and/or services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
8. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept):
- The data will be retained for as long as a representative of a business has assented to receive details of our products and services; has, at a point in time, entered into a contract to purchase our products and services; or has assented to receive news updates from Shipping Innovation Limited Ltd.